Time to register your Kindergarten or new to Pine View Elementary School students.
Call the school office or use this link to schedule your registration appointment:
If you or your child are not feeling complete healthy, we can reschedule your appointment for another day.
We will be promoting social distancing at the school for registration.
Adults are encouraged to wear masks for registration.
Things to bring:
· Five years of age by September 1, 2020
· Birth certificate or other proof of birthdate
· Three proofs of residency such as deed or lease agreement and current utility bill (i.e. water, electric, etc.) and supporting documentation (driver’s license, Florida ID card, voter’s registration, or passport)
· HRS Certificate of Immunization
· Health examination completed within the last twelve months
· Affidavit of Residence Form for families that do not have a permanent residence